Game review Theatre of War 3:
video tutorial Korea
A new instalment in the famous Theatre of War series allows you to replay the events of the first hot war of the Cold War era, the Korean Conflict.
Unhappy with the status quo on the
, the North Korean government decided that dialogue had come to an end. North Korean ground forces crossed the 38th Parallel into Korean Peninsula about 4:30 A.M. on 25 June 1950, in an armed intervention aimed at reunification. Little did anyone realise that one of the most bitter wars the world has ever seen would ensue, with thousands of casualties on all sides over a three year period. Today, South Korea North Korea and still remain in a state of war, with a shaky ceasefire regularly interrupted by armed skirmishes. The war in South Korea was a defining moment for an entire generation that continues to shape modern geo-politics. Korea
Armchair generals can put their skills to the test on a new strategic level – controlling and moving your forces over the entire
, managing reserves, fuel and supplies. The situation is precarious and only skilled and daring leadership will lead to victory. Korean Peninsula
- Tactical battles are generated based on the historical situation.
- Strategic overlay greatly enhances the tactical experience.
- Non-linear dynamic campaigns that follow the ebb and flow of combat
- New units including infantry carrying helicopters in both tactical and strategic modes.
- Updated squad based control system
- Engineer Corps allow you to lay mines and clear the battlefield
- New binocular view feature for total immersion.
- Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscapes and architecture
Battlefront.com is thrilled to announce an exclusive and entirely free English-language demo of Theatre of War 3 Korea. This free demo is a full featured version of the game! It allows access to all the missions, features, editors, save games and even multi-player as the full version.
The only restriction is that you are allowed only 60 minutes total game-play running time before the demo will expire.